[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10m prediction
From: asciibaron@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:55:02 +0000
i think i am going to have one of the most busted calls in the contest.  KB3KAQ
is either going to be KA3AQ or KB6KAQ or some other variation.  instead of my
correct MD, it will end up as MA.

why?

because so many stations do not verify the call or exchange info before moving
to the next station in an effort to keep their rates high.  what the heck is
the point of exchanging info if you are not taking care to copy the exchange or
callsign correctly.  several of these are the only qso i had with that mult and
i am certain that my qso will not count and now my score will suffer.

but it's just a hobby....

-steve
KB3KAQ