Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

To: k-zero-hb@earthlink.net,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>,"MWA Reflector" <mn-wireless-assn@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:38:29 -0500
I have been pleasantly surprised, over the last 10 years or so, to see such
rapid improvement in the average quality of QRP ops.  A decade ago, a lot of
them seemed to be using their left feet, or a bent piece of coat hanger for a
key - now many/most are smooth, adequately fast and non-repetitive.  A class
ops are, as a group, more of a problem now...

73, Pete N4ZR