Re: [CQ-Contest] US VISA

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] US VISA
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 08:19:22 +0100
Not that this is a contesting matter but still....

We better put this right. Swedes doesn´t need a VISA for the USA
anymore, atleast this was the case 2 years ago and as far as I know
it has not changed.
What you fill in on the plane is a customs declaration and also
a slip for the US imigrations however it´s not a VISA.
Years ago when a VISA was needed we had to send the passport to
the US Embassy in Stockholm and they did issue it.

73 Jim SM2EKM