Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

To: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:41:07 -0000
Jeff,

These clowns are band cops...not DXers! I seriously doubt you'll ever hear
them in any DX pileups.

This got me to wondering why, if they're so intent on working DX for the 4
hours the contest crowd is using 75, they don't slide down to 3505 and troll
for DX down there on SSB weekends, and vice versa instead of QRMing contest
guys?

They probably don't "do" CW and aren't DXers.

Nice score, by the way.....

73, Mark K9GX