Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic stations in CQWW

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Domestic stations in CQWW
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 18:26:54 -0700
I know it is getting to be a problem, but I wonder if it just newcomers that
really don't understand the rules.

If so, we should encourage them to get in, but learn the proper proceedures.
Don't really know how to do that as they probably are not subscribed to this
reflector.

Someone suggested emails, but don't think anyone would want to send out 150
emails after contesting all weekend :-)  73
Tom W7WHY