Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assistance & Entry Status
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:10:27 +0000
Hi Hank:

I disagree.  I believe that "Assisted" is about HELP from other operators, not
technology.  Whether it's the internet, 2-meter voice spotting networks,
packet using a TNC, telephones, other operators in the shack finding
QSO's and multipliers, or psychics providing information on
the NL or WTX multipliers!  :-)

It isn't the technology, it's the ASSISTANCE!  The other examples you
cite are about technology.

73,

Mark, KD4D

From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>