Re: [CQ-Contest] Check numbers again

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Check numbers again
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 18:52:35 -0600
As far as I am concerned, you can't ignore any of the rules. I don't find
the argument that since contest sponsors don't check this item, a very
compelling reason not to follow the rules.

Having worked with kids all my life, it reinforces why kids seem to feel
anything is ok, as long as they are not caught. - and we thought it was a
"kid" thing! The rules are... enforcement is something different.

Bill, W5VX