Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Rules - was Check numbers again

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Rules - was Check numbers again
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:12:22 -0600
Bill,

Your reply has failed to answer my question.

I'll rephrase it: Please tell me what difference it makes to anyone whether
or not this specific rule is enforced?

The league has said that they don't care - so why should anyone else?

This is not to say that all rules should be broken without regard - we're
just talking about this one little rule.

73,

Bob W5OV