Re: [CQ-Contest] "QTC?"

To: S56A <s56a@bit.si>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "QTC?"
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:21:11 -0400
I wish this was true, Mario, but I don't regard it as a favor, and your
"small group" is very large indeed, from my experience.  Please, let me
have my fast runs and don't insist on QTCs until there are no stations
calling for a QSO.  As for the favor, that only applies if I'm out to
win the contest, and not even then, if I'm running on Saturday.

All I'm asking for is a little mutual understanding.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,