Re: [CQ-Contest] Why few "odd" mults around

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why few "odd" mults around
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:00:01 -0600
Last year I participated in the ARRL CW DX contest from contest
station K9CT. When there were openings to Asia, we beamed Asia. We had
some JA runs early in the morning both mornings. I spent many hours
beaming Asia. Worked a lot of BY's, a few others besides the JA's.

I can recall a 9M6 calling me on 40 on Sunday morning. I was impressed!

73, Zack W9SZ