Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID
From: "Edward Sawyer" <SawyerEd@Earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:39:50 -0500
I don't remember being asked an opinion on nor providing input of any kind
on the recently referenced "Contesters code of Conduct".  A well intended
and well meaning organization came up with it but that's as far as it goes
in my opinion.  So telling someone they violate it when they never agreed to
it and its never been adopted as a reference document (that I can recall) by
any contest sponsor is out of line.

How about adding that the station causing the problem is not adhering to the
same code.  Since if they were, they would have ID'ed after the QSO in the
first place.

People who do not ID after more than 3 - 5 Qs deserve the NILs and Dupes
that result, I believe.

73

Ed  N1UR