Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest PCs

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest PCs
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:46:24 -0700
Hello again .. forgot to mention, that along with my $80 +/- computers, freight was paid, AND I got new keyboards and meese.. not very high quality, but worky worky .. and the Windows 7 OS is PRO. Once again, 73 Mark AA6DX (Low cost of factory refurbs, parts, etc. have caused my exit from the computer biz also)

-----Original Message----- From: Gerry Hull