Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: Will.Roberts@duke-energy.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 11:19:52 -0500
Having watched the N6MJ video (very impressive!) I have a couple of thoughts:

Did he use a footswitch(s) to trigger an ESM command?

Was there any sort of macro to trigger an ESM command on the opposite radio at
the end of a transmitted message on the first radio?

I believe the two radio technique does have an advantage for the rest of us,
beyond making the ZF multiplier more available: he ID's after every QSO as a
way of keeping the timing for the exchanges and "QRZ?" messages close to each
other.

Like many others, I look forward to hearing the audio with this!

And will we now sit down at the Dayton Pileup Competition to find two keyboards
and two monitors in front of us?  :-)

73  -  Jim  K8MR