[CQ-Contest] Category hopping

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Category hopping
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 00:49:04 -0000
The multi-unlimited rules state that "the six contest bands may be activated
simultaneously".  It is not mandatory that they be on all six bands
simultaneously and I doubt any station is. Perhaps they exceeded the 8 band
changes per hour requirement of M2. Regardless, I see no violation of the
rules or reason for an explanation.

John KK9A