Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Survey Results - part 2
From: K4XS via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:31:19 -0500
So let's screw the ops who don't use packet?  No plaque for  them?  Crazy!

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 12/30/2015 5:29:31 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
pa5mw@home.nl writes:

The  issue can be solved by removing the incentive for cheaters.
For SO just  cancel any prize, no wooden plaque anymore.
Instead make the wooden plaque  for SOA twice as large and preferably in
gold.

Unassisted only  remains the list notification.
The reward already lies in their own honest  achievement.

73 Mark, PA5MW

**Happy New  Year**