[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Your Call?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Your Call?
From: Ken Low <kenke3x@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:29:59 -0500
... And yes - I know the callsign is part of the exchange in the Sprint.
That's not the point.

The point is 'Dit Dit' is a commonly accepted way of acknowledging confirmation
of a QSO, just like 'TU' is, or 'TU KE3X'.   Over 48 hours, sending less
characters saves time.

The decision of how often I identify is a function of my rate and the rules of
the contest.    It doesn't matter what I choose to use as a confirmation.

Ken KE3X

Begin forwarded message: