Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:26:39 -0800
Speaking of Russians ..I think everybody is looking at this the wrong way.

If we really want it to be more like the Olympics ..it would require two
things.

1)  Most of the Russian athletes were banned for using Performance Enhancing
Drugs (anabolic steroids).  Our equivalent would be Mountain Dew and
Adderall.
2)  The East Germans were known for "breeding" good athletes and starting
their training while the kids were barely; out of diapers.  We would need to
clone a number of N6MJ's and start them listening to code as infants.

73
Steve KL7SB  .. available to manage WRTC teams and Presidential campaigns