Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 18:53:47 +0100
Am 16.12.2016 um 16:39 schrieb .. VE5ZX:
Now I will crawl back into my hole before the guns start blazing
Well immunized against any comment with differing opinion... Thinking about marathon runners using sophisticated shoes, nutrition, training schemes, functional clothing - but still run on their feet instead of using skates, bikes or other less antique gear. Not to mention the science involved to develop high tech racing sailboats instead of better motor boats. But admitted that contest customers can be "conservative" at times - but it is a hobby to have fun and it is the customers who decide what constitutes their fun. Differeng restaurants can compete against old style cuisine - but please do not have identic menu cards in every restaurant.
Now I will crawl back in my hole before...   ;-)
73 Chris DL8MBS