Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 11:03:31 -0700
I can't answer your specific questions, but I can quote from the original rules, in the Jan/Feb 1986 NCJ:

Entry Classification: Single-operator and multi-operator unlimited. Multi-operator stations may be multi-transmitter but are limited to one signal per amateur band. Use of helpers or spotting nets by single operators is not permitted.

and this, following the rules:

Editor's Note: These are the final rules for the 1986 NAQP. The many comments, criticisms and suggestions from the NCJ readers were all carefully considered - in the end, with magazine deadlines for publishing the contest announcement looming near, the final judgement was made by K8CC and K5ZF with the hopes of finding a good compromise to ensure success of the first NAQP.

Steve, N2IC