[CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R controller survey
From: Randall K Martin <rkmassoc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 18:03:59 -0700
Mike, I used a Top 10 DX Doubler up until November 2015. It worked great, but I got the the point where all my computers lacked an LPT port. Decided to sell it and replaced it with an MK2R. You should be able to purchase a DX Doubler for less than $100 on the used market. I paid $500 for the used MK2R last year. For the money, unless you need all the extra features of the MK2R, the DX Doubler is a bargain and much simpler to setup.

Note to all readers: I have two sets of radio interface cables for the DX Doubler. One is for Yaesu and the other is for Elecraft K-3. Contact me if you are interested in buying them.

I also have a pair of Yaesu interface cables for the top 10 Band Decoder for sale.

73 Randy K0EU