Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

To: "Mike Tessmer" <mtessmer@cinci.rr.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 01:17:49 +0000
I think Mike is refering to the hordes of cluster clickers that seemingly
refuse to listen to the operator. I've been on the receiving end of this. 10 or
12 dupes in a row, even though I was sending my call after every QSO. I finally
sent QRX several times and announced that my call is K0SR, not what you think
is on your computer, OK? Listen, listen!! And when they started calling again,
more dupes. The only thing I could do was leave a perfectly good run frequency
and start over somewhere else. They would NOT listen to what was being sent.

Once again I find myself in agreememnt with Art K3KU.

73 Steve K0SR