Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>, Peter Voelpel <dj7ww@t-online.de>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 20:57:32 +0000
 Hi Peter,

 I asked this very question of ARRL regulatory and they said that CEPT only
applies to "boots on the ground" operations, meaning you have to actually
be physically present here. Furthermore,  even if it did allow operation
you do need to obey your home license power limits and frequency allocation
not to exceed those of US extra class.  So if your country only has a 400,
500 or 1 kW limit you cannot use 1.5kw here for example.

N2RJ