Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:00:15 -0300
Like Ed, I am not sure how I would even accomplish this.

Like most of you, I split my (stereo) headphone audio and record both
channels. Easy Peasy!

I do not record my transmit audio as I don't listen to it 90% of the time
(nor would I want to when doing SO2R,)

only when SO1R do I sometimes listen)

This would (at first glance) be very complicated (and likely expensive) to
accomplish.

Mike VE9AA

As Steve indicates, most of us doing SO2R do not listen to our transmitted

audio since that is exactly when we are listening the second radio.  So I am

not recording my transmitted audio much of the time.  This seems a highly

complicated add to what is currently a straightforward requirement now. I

would hope that is not implemented.

73

Ed  N1UR

Mike, Coreen & Corey