Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors

To: "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why1@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:41:02 -0400
I sure hope he is, but I suspect that he is not.

Who needs this?  What's next, a 24x7 medical telemetry system akin to those
used on the Apollo astronauts?

( And I'm not being entirely sarcastic.  A few years ago, the suggestion
that most top competitors, or even most competitors, be required to record
their contest activity was laughed at.  Today, it is not only considered
standard operating procedure, but some contests are even DQ'ing operators
who have neglected to do so. )

73, ron w3wn