Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors

To: cq Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Attention CQWW SO2R Competitors
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:38:52 +0000
Maybe I’m missing something here.

“If the CQWW committee needed to hear my transmitted signal, they had access to
full-band, SDR recordings made by independent, third parties.”

So they can hear half of the QSO but not the other half?  I don’t get it.

If they have access to “full-band, SDR recordings”, why should I need to record
anything?  Thank goodness we little pistols don’t have to bother with this
silliness.

Ken K6MR