Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signa

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Impressive demonstration of one dB of signal strength improvement
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 21:16:06 -0400
I am getting one of the new amps (KPA1500) and one major factor is that I can't easily pick up and move the old Alpha amps that I have been using.?? I need to have them repaired occasionally (great job always by N4UQ), but it will be nice to have the autotune, bandswitching from the computer, etc., as well as being more portable.?? 73, John, K4BAI.