CT-User

[ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] KH6/KL7 problem in 10 meter contest
From: Jim Pratt" <n6ig@hotmail.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:11:53 -0000
I noticed the same thing with CT, it counted KH6 and KL7 as countries and
not states.  That was fine, the mult total was correct...until I worked
AA8-something in Alaska and all of a sudden CT counted that QSO as a state,
thus throwing off the mult totals!  I corrected that by putting in his call
as /KL7,  which wasn't what he was sending, but it corrected it.

I too had the JD1/o and the Kure problems;  I suspect the Cabrillo process
at HQ will make this all a moot point.  The concept of "scoring" one's log
seems to be going by the wayside anyway.

I was using V9.53 with the latest .cty and .dat files.

73!

Jim  N6IG