CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT Networking - solved

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT Networking - solved
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:04:52 -0500
Thanks to all those who answered my call for help, and help I did get.  Seems
my problem was having
the wrong port specified in the setup for NETTSR. Several people suggested this
as the probable
cause of trouble.  As suggested, I searched the documentation and finally found
the answer I needed
on what port CTWin uses, in K1TTT's document "K1TTT CT Ethernet TSR".  It was
tucked away on the
very last page. For anyone who may be facing a similar issue, the NETTSR
command line has to look
like:

Nettsr [network card's IP address] 100 0.0.0.0 3030 255.255.255.255

This will talk to CTWin. Note that the port (3030) is different than the
default (9870) and CTWin
uses 255.255.255.255 as the broadcast address.

For the full story go to:

www.k1ttt.net/software/nettsr.html

Thanks again and 73,
Ted W4NZ