Re: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??

To: Wireless Guy <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Thunder Storms and equipment lockups or failure??
From: "A. Rod" <things@mail.chiriqui.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 06:06:37 -0500
Hello,

What do the LED's do when AP's lock up??  I once made a watchdog
circuit that
watched an LED and when the LED did not light up in a certain period
of time it would cycle the power to the device.

In my case it was a HD led on a W95 box that could would stop for no
reason every few days.

If you could say that a particular led flashes at least every minute
or two or ten and when it stops it stops dark then the circuit
would not be hard at all to make.

Rod