RE: [Karlnet] Suggestion for a custom made karlnet bridge

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Suggestion for a custom made karlnet bridge
From: "Tony Morella" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:26:05 -0500
This is easily done with a flashrom unit (which we have in stock). I
personally like the Asus or Abit MB for this type of install. The CF
setup is not really supported for this type of setup, not saying it wont
work but is limit to 2 interfaces and your on your own with making it
work :)

Sincerely,  Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group, A Wireless Solution Provider
Office: 908-996-7995 Cell: 908-246-9170 Fax: 908-847-0202
http://www.demarctech.com