RE: [Karlnet] How many wireless interfaces doesSF-4300(TurboCellSatelli

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] How many wireless interfaces doesSF-4300(TurboCellSatellite for FlashROM) support?
From: "Nate McLain" <nate@ctrail.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 07:53:01 -0500
I don't really have any problems with them locking up anymore. But I have
had the deaf base station problem that Reg has sent me the fix for and it
has just about solved all my problems.
I will say this.....

I wish KN had a 3 radio interface board like the new ones!!
If that was the case I probably wouldn't ever build another flashrom unit
again. I just like having that extra 3rd radio.... Saves a ton of money when
you have 23 wipop locations though!!

Nate