Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] AP-1000 Durability & Repair
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 23:41:24 -0400
I'm using the Triplite ethernet protectors.  Forget the part number.  They
are a single line job.  I had it grounded to the same ground as the coax
ground, which then went to an overhead ground loop installed by the tower
owner.   A Waverider CCU and switch were right next to the AP-1000 and were
unaffected.

Bill