RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell Compact Flash bugs

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Turbocell Compact Flash bugs
From: "Eric Meth" <emeth@iescomm.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:14:10 -0500
I have one installed and operating with no problems. That particular gets
6mbps throughput, using ping fill, to the nearest base station. It took a
while to get going as the early firmware had some problems, but once Karlnet
support got me the right flashing software, things went smoothly.
Eric Meth
IES Communications
Cornwall, Ontario
CANADA