Re: [Orion] 1.372

To: Barry Gross <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] 1.372
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:17:57 -0500
I thought the selectivity was outstanding during the test.  I was
hearing weak sigs on 40M right next to S-9+ sigs.

OTOH, the NR consistently raises the noise level.  It's as if the RF
gain is being increased.  I usually have to turn the RF gain way down
when using it.  I really don't think it's working right on my rig.
Anyone else have similar behavior with 1.372?

73, Joe