RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Services bullcrap smell test :)

To: Rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Services bullcrap smell test :)
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:50:08 -0400
I should point out that Mike did not raise the BPL issue at the meeting I attended. He referred to BPL only because he was asked a question about it.

Alan NV8A

On 10/24/04 06:57 pm Tom Rauch put fingers to keyboard and launched the following message into cyberspace:

When I'm asked a question, the answer will be only from my

experience.

Whether it agrees with popular assumption or opinion or

not, I can't control

that.

If people are leaving your talks with the impression that
injecting power lines with small transmitters (BPL) can't
and won't cause problems, maybe you should refrain from any
talks until you figure out WHY people walk away with an
impression so far from reality.

This stuff certainly isn't rocket science. It's conventional
well-established transmission line theory.

Misinformation does far more harm than we ever might
imagine.