RFI

Re: [RFI] BPL Propaganda, ARRL Rebuttal on NPR's Morning Edition

To: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>,"Donald Chester" <k4kyv@hotmail.com>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL Propaganda, ARRL Rebuttal on NPR's Morning Edition
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:14:07 -0400
Great minds think alike -- I made each of those points in my response.

But in any case, someone mentioned to me in a direct e-mail that on this
morning's ME, they read an e-mail received from a ham who took them to task for
swallowing the BPL industry line.  So the time for hollerin' is past, and we
can stand down.

73, Pete