RFI

Re: [RFI] CFL's & UV - Hoax or Real? Real but Overstated?

To: Dan Zimmerman N3OX <n3ox@n3ox.net>, rfi@contesting.com, "tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net" <tvi-rfi-emi@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL's & UV - Hoax or Real? Real but Overstated?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 23:01:10 -0500
Jeff, W3KI, shared some interesting perspective.

Others have noted that we often may have a CFL in much closer
proximity than a common florescent tube - so even if the CFL
UV level is similar the contact with our skin and eyes may be far
higher - thus those who may be unusually sensitive to UV may
be measurably impacted.

The same could be said for salt, for the average person a little or
a lot more salt merely makes one a little more thirsty, for others
it could make the difference to their metabolism that triggers a
negative reaction.

An interesting bit of detective work appears to be in order ...

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html