RFI

Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:02:14 -0500
I have a wireless Logitech K360 keyboard which I paid around $28 for.
Excellent value and pretty good feel to the keys although a little stiff and no
key feedback.  I can't get a lot of speed with it, but for $28 what the hey.

My favorite is the Matias Tactile Pro keyboard which is what I do most of my
typing with. <http://matias.ca/tactilepro4/>

Dale, K9VUJ