RFI

Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:52:38 -0500
I wish you luck in getting a technical person you can explain this to at your
cable company.

It might take some time and a few hoops with telephone robots or maybe more to
get to the crux of the problem and help.

It has been my experience in the past.

Gosh, I hate those robot telephone operators.

Dale, k9vuj