RFI

Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI

To: Rfi List <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:03:35 -0400
There is either a bad tap, or you are on the end of an extender amp that has
power enabled as if to power another amp further down the line. That is not
good at all.

As for keyboards, and mice I have just given up and wrapped a toroid around the
line when I buy them. Though mostly I use bluetooth now.

        - 73 Mike N3LI -