RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:21:06 -0700
100% agree!  Glad this helped!  Please keep me posed on what you come up
with in your local area.  It helps me with ideas for keeping Oregon RFI
free.

I try and never even refer to a grow operation as such, I just call it a
horticultural light, and never speak good or bad about the legalization
aspects...  All I care about is RFI...  That is the mind set I try and
put forth, and as an aside my actual belief as well...  RFI bad...
Nothing more...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net