RFI

Re: [RFI] Invisible Dog Fence

To: "'Mike Ryan'" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Invisible Dog Fence
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 07:55:15 -0400
Hi Mike,
My neighbor installed one. I had a Pennant receive antenna in parallel and
about 5' from it. Could not use this antenna on 160M. Other bands were fine.
Moved the antenna so it was about 12' away. No longer hear the noise on
160M.
Don't know the brand or anything about what equipment was installed.
GL
N2TK, Tony