RFI

[RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Connectors for 1/2" tinned copper braid strap?
From: "Chuck Milam, N9KY" <N9KY@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:18:31 -0600
I've got some 1/2" tinned copper braid strap on hand that I'd like to use
for bonding between my station equipment.

I'm wondering about how to best connect it to my equipment.  I'd prefer
some sort of connection like a ring terminal or grommet to keep things
neat, and to keep the sharp frayed ends of the strap under control.

The standard big-box store electrical aisle ring terminals seem too small
to accept the strap, even when tightly rolled.

I'm open to suggestions for how to prepare the strap for connection to the
various ground posts on my equipment and to the chassis of my shack PC.

Thanks,

Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY@arrl.net