RFI

Re: [RFI] FM Wireless Mic on 144.160MHz

To: k8tb@bosscher.org
Subject: Re: [RFI] FM Wireless Mic on 144.160MHz
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 20:21:45 -0700
Alex,

I've have worked with my church sound system and have a list of our
different wireless system frequencies.

On the list I see one, Sound Mate - Personal Listening System that
transmits on 72.30, CH1. This system offers at least 3 other channels but I
don't know their Tx frequencies. Perhaps you could search the internet and
find those frequencies.

I believe the Tx power is in milliwatt range, but if they use a different
antenna mounted high enough perhaps it could cause interference.

Hope this helps.

Ray
N6VR/W7YA