[RTTY] SO1R vs. SO2R Discussion

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO1R vs. SO2R Discussion
From: k4ik@subich.com (Joe Subich, K4IK)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:42:46 -0500

Don ... you're wrong!  The SO2R vs. SO1R radio argument happens all the
time on SSB and CW.  The debate surfaces on CQ-Contest@contesting.com
after almost every major contest ... with the same complaints and name
calling.

Quite simply there are too many lazy contesters who don't want to make
the minor investment to keep up with the state of the art and/or continue
to upgrade their skills.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK