[RTTY] JARTS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:43:41 -0500
One problem with this contest is they are YEARS behind the times for
logging. They do not accept Cabrillo ( unbelievable) and YES you MUST
provide separate for each log and even worse you have to do their work for
them by filling in the ONLINE summary.

Anyway it is easy to get the by band if your program can give a list sorted
by band. Just edit that file splitting of each band to a separate file.
RIDICULOUS and EASY to make a mistake but required.