[RTTY] RE: RTTY vs 3830

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: RTTY vs 3830
From: w7why at charter.net (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue Jul 22 21:56:29 2003
Phil wrote (among other things):

> I do agree with Shelby's sentiments on this one, as not only do >we
tend to post scores, we also post queries, complaints, >hints, tips
and general thoughts on the RTTY refelctor. This - as >explained - is
a hang-up from the old WF1B reflector.
> One "negative" about the 3830 is that almost nobody posts >any
cxomments

I, for one, enjoy the after contest comments here on the rtty
reflector.  I have been very busy with work this season and haven't
had a chance to do much contesting.  I enjoy reading how things went
with the regulars.  One of the best things is, when someone has some
sort of a problem, they can always get an friendly answer here.  And
most of the times, the answer helps lots more fellas than just the one
who asked for help.  The 3830 reflector is very generic.  Everyone
looks the same, and as someone said, the comments field is usually
empty.  73
Tom W7WHY