[RTTY] Audio recording of a major contest

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Audio recording of a major contest
From: "WI8W" <rtty@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:02:37 -0000
Anyone have a audio recording of a recent major contest that you would be
willing to copy and send to me?

I am interested in practicing with my Writelog software.

I think that I read somewhere (maybe it was on the AA5AU website) that it
was said to use Writelog for your everyday RTTY operating to get used to
using the program.

My problem is that I don't hear any RTTY signals on the bands when I get
around to operating. The mode seems to be non-existant except during
contests.

So if you have something and are willing to share it,  please email me off
list.  I can even take it as a email file attachment, if you can do it.  I
am looking for about 70 minutes of audio so I can fit it on a CD.

It would be nice to have only the incoming (received) audio and not mixed
with the transmitted audio but hey I am not trying to be that picky.

I am rather new to RTTY and to contesting with that mode, and I have spent
all summer getting the station in order so I can join in the fun.

Thanks

Thom WI8W