Re: [RTTY] need help interfacing TS850 to Hal DXP38

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] need help interfacing TS850 to Hal DXP38
From: "k0bx@qsl.net" <k0bx@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:07:50 -0800 (PST)
Tom you are correct, Buck doesn't show the cable for
the TS-850/870 that needs the RCA and he used to.

The question was about the prewired 13 pin cable.

If you look at:
http://www.k4abt.com/psk31parts.htm

You will see the cable to hook to the HAL.

My website has the Kenwood hookup for the TS-850 with
the RCA FSK.

http://www.qsl.net/k0bx

I am using the Buck Rascal on my TS-850S, which I
added the FSK, and also using them on the IC-775DSP,
and IC-706MK2G on fsk with no modification.

Joe K0BX