Re: [RTTY] MARK V USERS..??

To: "NOEL POULIN" <noelhq@globetrotter.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MARK V USERS..??
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:58:46 -0000
Hi Noel

When I bought my used, original 1000 MP a year or so ago, it came with 2 400
hz Inrad filters, and seems to do a very good job during crowded band
conditions. The 250's or 270's may be better. I'm sure you'll get some info
from some more experienced RTTY ops then myself. But I'm pretty content with
what I have now. Plus I put the roofing filter from Inrad in also about a
few weeks ago.

73, Mike K9MI